Monday, February 16, 2009

Messing around


Our family is easily entertained...pictures as proof.


He looks so sweet and innocent right here. Oh how decieving looks can be!


Jake and Owen trying to figure out the dish. We finally have TV!!
LOST, where have you been all my life?




We are a pretty good looking family!


This is the 4-wheeler that Owen drives all over the house. His favorite thing to do is to go for my feet, which he is very accurate with! Or else try to drive over the pile of stuff I am trying to sweep off the floor. Little stink!



My boys wrestling. (:



Owen is really into grabbing our faces and attempting to pull off our skin when we wrestle. It hurts so bad! Jake's smile is leftover pain face from Owen doing just that!

Jake made me a heart-shaped pizza for Valentine's. Precious.

5 comments:

  1. so glad that I found your blog!!! Owen is cute!!! Hope that things are going well in Wyoming!!! Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog and am so excited to stay updated on you guys. Glad to hear you are liking Wyoming! Owen is growing up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you have a blog!! I'm a huge fan. And no...I wasn't pregnant when I came and saw you. =) Shortly after though. Not necessarily intentionally. I've been thinking about you tons. I'm glad we can keep in touch at least this way and hopefully we can get together again some time soon too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Gretchen, you look fab and Owen is so stinkin cute! I love that name!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gretchen! This is Taunya Hill-well, now "Spaulding" I saw your blog through Jen Carlson's blog-hope it's ok that i took a peek!First off-I can't believe that your a mom!! Owen is adorable! Really-I just wanted to say hi and hope everything is going well!

    ReplyDelete